Just some interesting links.
- myths about urandom: very usefull description of urandom and random for cryptographic usage.
- Arr0way penetration testing cheat-sheet
- Pentesting naked with chromium
- Tools list for RE
- Google dorks cheatsheet
- PDF tools list from Didier Stevens
- Password stroage, server side
- Everything you should know about certificates and PKI but are too afraid to ask
- How to undo (almost) anything with Git
- What is a shell and how to be shell fluent
- Cheatsheets and quick references contributed by open source angels
- Convert curl commands to (almost) anything